Chemicals and toxins are lingering amongst many products that we use everyday, products that we never thought could be so harmful. Our little ones can be curious, as you know, and we have heard stories of young children ingesting certain products, dishwasher soap, shampoo/conditioner, laudry detergent, toothpaste, you name, a little one here and there has tried it. Once ingested, these products can harm, causing a wide variety of medical emergencies, from burns, blister, scarring of esophagus, and so on. Clearly, these poisonings are the result of accidental ingestion of household products that are commonly used, which in turn can be fatal to that child.
This group will give you mommies a chance to find a place where you can go to find better, safer, and healthier products for your home that will keep your kids safe. Keep your little ones safe, throw away all those harmful household products today!